Tuesday 28 April 2020

THE HEALTHY PERFORMER3 First workout on new schedule

Here is a video I took after my first workout...



CORRECTION FROM VIDEO - THIS WORKOUT WAS TARGETING CHEST AND BACK

Points raised in this video:

  • Working on chest and back
  • Need to lift more attainable weights
  • Had to reduce difficulty of push ups half way through
  • 35 minute workout
Other points:
  • In the video, I was in the recovery stage, keeping on my feet and working on breathing
  • I made sure I was hydrated before the workout and remained hydrated throughout
  • Next time, I will try reduce the time between each exercise in each superset (I was taking too long to change position from one exercise to the other)
  • I will stretch post workout as well as before


No comments:

Post a Comment