Tuesday 28 April 2020

THE HEALTHY PERFORMER2 Week 1 workout schedule

After having a discussion with my teacher, I have decided to change my workout plans slightly, Previously I was thinking of doing around 75% aerobic exercise and 25% anaerobic, as my focus was to get fit. After the discussion with my teacher, I have decided to do aerobic exercise 4 days a week, and anaerobic once or twice a week. I am also following a specific online workout found on this website. This website gives me different exercises that allow me to build muscle for my whole body. It is specifically designed for a home workout using only dumbbells. It guarantees results if the plan is followed correctly, including important pointers on what tempo to carry out, how many reps to do and how many sets. It is also important to follow the breaks/no breaks it suggests, as the 'supersets' optimise results, supposedly getting the best results by keeping your muscles under tension for as long as possible. Throughout this program, you build up the difficulty of the exercises per week, altering the weights duration or tempo, going on for the whole 4 week duration. Here is my week 1 workout schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment